We received an email yesterday that our paperwork has been submitted to the court!! Now we are waiting the verbal and written judgment which should take 3-4 weeks and then our agency can start working on Addy's paperwork (passport, birth certificate, translation, etc) which generally takes around 30 days.
Once those two steps are done we will be assigned our embassy appointment----WHEN WE TRAVEL TO BRING ADDY HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Lord!!!
I got the email at almost MIDNIGHT last night. RIGHT after my girlfriends left after our late night book discussion on 7:An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess. Part of this week's discussion was on prayer and we discussed trying prayer pauses throughout the day. One of the suggested prayer pauses is at midnight and we all agreed it would be hard to do as we are hardly ever up that late so we'd basically skip that prayer pause....except last night....I JUST jumped into bed to start my talk with God and my phone buzzed that I had a new email.
SO, last night I went to bed AFTER midnight and did my prayer pause with tears FLOWING...and I mean FLOWING down my cheeks.
The midnight prayer pause is to advocate for others...the suffering, oppressed, abandoned, lonely.
I quickly texted a few of my friends that I received the email and I just KNOW sweet Addy was prayed for by many in that hour of the night!!!!
145 I call with all my heart; answer me, Lord,
Once those two steps are done we will be assigned our embassy appointment----WHEN WE TRAVEL TO BRING ADDY HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Lord!!!
I got the email at almost MIDNIGHT last night. RIGHT after my girlfriends left after our late night book discussion on 7:An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess. Part of this week's discussion was on prayer and we discussed trying prayer pauses throughout the day. One of the suggested prayer pauses is at midnight and we all agreed it would be hard to do as we are hardly ever up that late so we'd basically skip that prayer pause....except last night....I JUST jumped into bed to start my talk with God and my phone buzzed that I had a new email.
SO, last night I went to bed AFTER midnight and did my prayer pause with tears FLOWING...and I mean FLOWING down my cheeks.
The midnight prayer pause is to advocate for others...the suffering, oppressed, abandoned, lonely.
I quickly texted a few of my friends that I received the email and I just KNOW sweet Addy was prayed for by many in that hour of the night!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment