Tuesday, June 12, 2012

YOU ARE OURS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whining. Complaining. Crying. Comparing. Being jealous.

My last few days have had MORE THAN ENOUGH of those things! And I have to say....

I AM SORRY GOD!!!!

I did not mean to put on such a front to get what you have given. My ranting, raving, and not believing in you fully was unnecessary!


Just yesterday I had such a sad, downcast post about my honest feelings.....and TODAY our God has reminded me that I must be patient and fully trust in Him.


CAN YOU BELIEVE IT....

TODAY I GOT WORD THAT WE HAVE RECEIVED JUDGMENT!!!


AND


TODAY WE GOT MORE NEW PHOTOS OF OUR PRECIOUS ADDY.


 I have so much to say right now but we are headed out the door and there is NO WAY I was not going to share after so many of you gave me encouragement yesterday and have been praying for our family!


Addy, you are PRECIOUS and you are LOVED soooooooooooo very much. We CANNOT wait to have you home. You CRACK ME UP...I can't help but just laugh when I look at your photos...you with your tongue out and your chubby belly (which I pray and believe is from being well cared for, not malnutrition). And you know what sweet baby girl...

 YOU ARE OURS
Addy Rose Williams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My heart is full.  My God is so great.

7 comments:

  1. SO sweet! Congratulations, I'm just so excited for you all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Addy Rose is so blessed to be a part of this family. I am so happy for all of you and pray for strength during the transitions. What a happy time for each of you. Much love! The Hanson's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you all!!! Her little tongue cracks me up to! What a little blessing she is!!! She looks so great! Congrats Mama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica Dukart-BellJune 12, 2012 at 9:09 PM

    So amazing to see God at work in all of this for you and your baby girl! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh...so very sweet, Courtney. Your enthusiasm is heartwarming and so are those pictures!!! One step closer to bringing her home :) this is a very fun journey to watch. So happy for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! So, so happy for you all. Praising with you today!

    ReplyDelete