One year ago in the Democratic Repulic of Congo, a sweet little girl was born
to her birth mommy and daddy...
One year later she is bringing continual joy to her forever family
EVERY.SINGLE.DAY!
Words cannot express how thankful we are to have Addy in our lives...
and we pray her bio daddy has peace in his heart and knows that she is loved beyond all measure.
I wish he could see her smile and hear her giggle....
Addy Rose, you are one special little girl. I just know you are going to continue to change people's hearts...just as you have ours. May you always know how much you are loved!
1 John 4:19
We love because He first loved us!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy 1st Birthday!






I LOVE these pictures of her! She is so precious. I am so happy she is a part of your family!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! Love the theme! You are a super duper Mommy!!!
ReplyDelete