Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Let's Play Dress Up!

With a 5 year old, 3 year old and 1 year old around the house we are always ready for a good laugh and a fun time!  Each day is filled with numerous times when I wish I had my camera on hand...this week I've been lucky with the camera and have caught the kiddos in some spontaneous silliness:)

The theme of the week seems to be dress up and I am 100% honest when I say I had absolutely NOTHING to do with any of these pictures..just kids caught being kids;) 

Ayla went to take a nap in her undies after running through the sprinklers...this is how I found her 30 min later!

Eli came out of his room saying he was ready to head fishing

Eli dressed Ayla today!


How about you join the kiddos in some dress up fun by supporting our adoption through our t-shirt fundraiser!!!  We will be ordering t-shirts within the next couple of weeks but place a pre-order now and be guaranteed the shirt and size you would like!!! 

The men's and women's shirts are super soft, trendy shirts and the kids' tees are the common Gildan t-shirt (Eli who is 5 wears a 6/8, Ayla fits a 2/4). 
 



Every shirt will bring us $10-$15 toward bringing our daughter home!  You can click on the Fundraising tab to order with paypal or you can drop off or send cash or check to us.

We truly appreciate everyone's love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment