Saturday, July 9, 2011

T-Shirt SALE !!

Well we are half-way there!  Our goal is to sell 100 t-shirts (ordered 120!) and we have currently sold 60!! 

Our adoption journey has been such an eye opener to the orphan crisis around the world.  Our family is committed to being advocates for this cause.  The need is astounding and we are privileged to have the opportunity to change lives of fatherless children. 

I've dropped the prices of our shirts, as I feel the need to raise awareness is greater than the need for our family to quickly raise the funds we need to send off our dossier.  I agree that adoption, foster care, and mission trips aren't necessarily for everyone.  But EVERYONE can be used by advocating for orphans around the world!

Click on the links on the right or shoot me a message/email if you're within delivering distance!

1 comment:

  1. Just ordered one, Courtney! Glad to be able to help your family get your little one home!

    ReplyDelete