Why not celebrate our Embassy appointment tomorrow with an updated photo of our sweet girl?!?!?!??!
The star in the photo is a gift we sent (recorded our voices singing "twinkle twinkle") and it just melts my heart to see her holding it with a smile on her face--hoping she's hearing our voices over and over again!!!
Tell me she isn't the sweetest thing ever! I can't even stand how stinkin' cute and squishable she is! Oh my mommy heart is truly about to pop! I WANT HER HOME!! I want my baby girl in my arms, sleeping on my chest, and giving me slobbery kisses all over!
Please keep Addy in your prayers as she'll be "interviewed" tomorrow and then we begin our LAST wait of this process--her visa being issued. In the mean time, we continue to push on with life, tyring our hardest to keep busy!
Big brother Eli started Kindergarten yesterday!!! He is having a blast and is sure growing up too quickly!
Hoping I get some zzzzzz's tonight---anxious for tomorrow and the continued unknowns!


Courtney she is incredibly cute!!! I am so excited for you and Bobby and the kids! I can't wait to meet your new little one :)
ReplyDeleteCourtney, she is a CUTIE!!! And so smiley!! I'm SO excited for your family! Will be in prayer today for the interview process.
ReplyDeleteI love my little Addy!
ReplyDeleteso so cute! so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Praying that things move forward quickly!
ReplyDelete