Saturday, November 3, 2012

Our Family is Complete....(for now!)

We're back.  We're home.  Our family is complete.....for now;)

I will be blogging about our trip over the next week or so--a couple days highlighted at a time.  All I'll say for now is, it was a wild ride. 

But for today....some shots to prove she is HERE...





If you've been following us from the start, you'll know that my only reservation towards adoption was the ability to love a child as much as my biological children.   You may also recall that God quickly spoke to my heart, telling me to get over that fear--that this child would be MY child, and I WOULD love him/her as much as Eli, Ayla, and Owen.

I'm here to tell you now, there is not once ounce of me that thinks of Addy any less than I do E,A,O.  She is MINE.  She was made for ME!  God had her chosen for our family before I even knew the word adoption and she has brought us more joy than I could ever imagine. 

From Congo to North Dakota and back a million times.....we love this sweet girl!

Get ready to read the adventures of two longing parents and one spunky girl!!  Coming up soon....
 

3 comments:

  1. PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!!!! WOOT!!!! Congratulations! I know this feeling very well, and it's hard to describe in a way that others who haven't loved a child not born from their womb but born into their hearts can understand. It's simply amazing!!! And straight from the Lord!
    And she is so stinkin' adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After all your waiting, tear, heartache, and praying, and all the rest of us waiting and praying..SHE'S HERE!! What a beautiful girl, and everyone looks so happy :) Congratulations over and over!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!! she is such a doll. I am anxious to hear more of the trip as we will be traveling in the next 3-4m hopefully to pick up our son. (We are also an ALBB family :))Congrats

    ReplyDelete