Owen is officially walking EVERYWHERE! He apparently doesn't like the video camera or walking on cue...but here's a short blurb:
Also, on Saturday Ayla and I were doing some shopping when SHE decided she wanted her ears pierced. I didn't think she would go through with it as she is quite afraid of needles, shots, or anything that hurts in the least bit....but she was a very determined super star (well, after freaking out when the ladies were about to shoot the guns...I reminded her that it was her idea and I wasn't going to make her do it and she proceeded with hardly any tears!). So, her birthday gift from daddy and mommy was this:
AND.....this week we've been throwing around different ideas to raise funds for our adoption. On Tuesday I was speechless when a lady from my women's Bible study said she wanted to give us some support!!! It was the first step toward our fundraising and it caught us off guard!!
God is sooooo great! Please be in prayer for us as we seek out ideas to raise our funds.
I am SO happy for you!!
ReplyDelete