This week began the start of 2012. I have to say, 2011 treated our family well and we are hoping for the same this year. Of course my biggest prayer is to welcome a new member into our family this year....we've been on a roll with our kiddos: 2006, 2008, 2010....and praying for 2012!!
We celebrated the New Year by having a few friends over on New Year's Eve. We ate some yummy grub, played games, and watched our children interact...all in our 99% FINISHED basement remodel. It is sure wonderful to have the basement done; a place to relax and play!
I just started a new book and am inspired by this quote as I look into 2012:
I cannot wait to see what is in store for our family in 2012 and the years following!
By the way, today marks our TWO MONTHS of waiting for our baby girl (or sibling group)!!! The road ahead looks long and tiresome, but we will make it through;)
Love from our family to yours!
We celebrated the New Year by having a few friends over on New Year's Eve. We ate some yummy grub, played games, and watched our children interact...all in our 99% FINISHED basement remodel. It is sure wonderful to have the basement done; a place to relax and play!
Ayla, Eli, Baker, and Beau making some NOISE!
The ball drop....okay so it was NYC time, but they didn't know the difference;)
Happy New Year from the Williams clan...
(and the Braatens: Jens, Rayma and Antonio)
I just started a new book and am inspired by this quote as I look into 2012:
"I know that the experiences of our lives, when we let God use them, become the mysterious and perfect preparation for the work He will give us to do." Corrie Ten BoomIn 2011 we made the best decision of our lives...to start listening when He is speaking. And by doing so we are now adopting a daughter from Ethiopia and are starting the paperwork for foster care...both things we knew all along we were meant to do and both things that God has prepared us for in our life experiences.
I cannot wait to see what is in store for our family in 2012 and the years following!
By the way, today marks our TWO MONTHS of waiting for our baby girl (or sibling group)!!! The road ahead looks long and tiresome, but we will make it through;)
Love from our family to yours!
No comments:
Post a Comment