Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Addy Update!!!

Bobby and I arrived in cool CA today!! We left Bismarck at 5am and got here by 10am.  After a quick drive to Lake Forest we grabbed a quick lunch, stopped at a few shops and YUMMY Yougurtland then headed to check in to our hotel...the first thing we did was turn on the heat--yes us North Dakotans visiting CA in May:)

Then we plopped on the bed for a quick snooze and I woke up to my phone vibrating a new email....PHOTOS OF OUR SWEET AFRICAN PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!




It gives this mommy and daddy great comfort to see that cute face...and GROWING girl!! We can tell she is well cared for and she looks so content and comfy!

Thank you to my dear friends who sent me messages the last two days as I have been struggling with the wait! Your support means so much and I've been refreshed by you all and God giving me a sigh of relief seeing her updated photos!!!!

Psalm 130
I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in His word I put my hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchman wait for the morning....put your hope in the Lord's unfailing love and with Him is full redemption.

Our Addy Rose, we love you so much and will wait for God's gift of bringing you home...but continue to pray fervently that we have you in our arms SOON!

8 comments:

  1. Her sweet face brings tears to my eyes. What a doll baby. She looks great! My Addi says, "Ohhh, she is so cuuuutttteeee!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a beauty! I wish we lived closer so I could take pics of her! I bet these make you feel so much better and I bet you will look at them a billion times ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable!! What comfort it must be to see pictures of her growing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's SOOo cute! I keep refreshing my email hoping for pics of our little girl! :) I'm afraid it will make me sad though to see how much she's growing without me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so super cute! Those cutie big eyes! Yay for new photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It brings tears to my eyes and hurts my heart to think of your waiting. You are so strong and God has you little one in His hands.
    She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is precious! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete